(STD) Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic
- Call 690-8153 to schedule an appointment.
- Examination hours: 7:30 - 3:00, Monday - Friday
- Test results: 7:30 - 4:30, Monday - Friday
- Main phone number: (251) 690-8153
- Cost: $1.00 registration fee. A picture ID is required.
- Location: 251 North Bayou Street, Buildings 4 & 5
Note: On occasion, excessive patient load may necessitate clinic closure earlier than normal, it is highly recommended that patients attempt to arrive as early as possible to facilitate quicker processing.
Registered Nurses who have completed specialized STD examination training complete all examinations for both male and female patients.
- On site syphilis, RPR testing with test results available in 15 minutes.
- Syphilis VDRL/TPPA and HIV testing with 2-week waiting period for results.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia testing for both men and women.
- "Wet Prep" slide examination to diagnose yeast and Trichomoniasis infections in women.
Medications available on site, at no additional cost
Note: Mobile County Health Department providers must examine all patients prior to dispensing medication.
Copies of applicable Public Health Laws are provided for your review and information.